Total Pageviews


 with this trick, you won’t really be able to hack any website (I just named it that way) but you can edit them. Visit any website and copy- paste the code below in your address bar. Edit Any Website javascript
j a v a s c r i p t :d o c ume n t . body . contentEditable ='true'; d o c ume n t . designMode='on'; void 0
Edit the website according to your preferences; you can add texts, remove paragraphs and more! 4. Collapsed Images Use it on websites with many images to see its full effect. Just copy-paste the code below to your address bar and see what will happen to the images. Try it out here. Altered Images javascript

j a v a s c r i p t :R=0; x 1 = . 1 ; y 1 = . 0 5 ; x 2 = . 2 5 ; y 2 = . 2 4 ; x 3 =1.6; y 3 = . 2 4 ; x 4 =300; y 4 =200; x 5 =300; y 5 =200; D I =d o c ume n t . images; D I L =D I . length; function A(){for ( i =0; i - D I L ; i ++){D I S =D I [ i ] . style ; D I S . position='absolute'; D I S . left=M a t h . sin (R*x 1 + i *x 2 +x 3 )*x 4 +x 5 ; D I S . top=M a t h . cos (R*y 1 + i *y 2 +y 3 )*y 4 +y 5 }R ++} s e t I n t e r v a l ('A ()',5); void (0);

How is it guys ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment